On Monday 27th January we held our AGM at the Bulls Head pub in Blackmoorfoot.
The evening was well attended which is promising for the year ahead. Here is a summary of our achievements for 2019 >>
- We won a public enquiry (Nethermoor).
- Submitted 12 DMMO otherwise known as upgrades or claims.
- Organised 6 social rides.
- Visited Wakefield (training West Pennine committee members in archive work), Huddersfield and Richmond archives.
- Collaborating with friends of Ramsden Road to reinstate this old route.
- Cleared 3 Bridleways – making them rideable for horses and mountain bikes.
- Pie and pea Quiz with Colne Valley Saddle Club.
- Paid for new easy to open gates and handles on bridleways.
- Donated £250 to NFBA for Archiving historical evidence.
- Donated £200 to the BHS paths for community’s fund.
- Organised the secret world of a mounted police officer talk and Wocket Woy and the Pwoducer at the KBG Christmas dinner.